Friday, December 3, 2010

tEn things on my mind right now

1. Godiva Truffles
These are my favorite chocolates EVER! I'm part of their rewards club and love a new month to start so I can get my free truffle each month!


2. Babies
I miss my nieces and nephew in utah because they are just the cutest babies ever!! I can't wait to have one of my own










3. Baking
I love to BaKe yummy goodies and treats and I think it would be the funnest to have a little bakery


4. Pictures/Cameras
Anyone who knows me well knows that growing up in school I ALWAYS had a camera on me and loved taking pictures! I finally bought my first professional one this year and I'm still excited about it


5. The Beach
Need I say more?




6. Knee high boots

























7. Chuck and Blair
I know this might sound obsessive but I'm so involved!






8. Chunky torquoise necklaces
I want one for christmas please/thank you








9. Christmas
I love this holiday season!







10. Decorating
Ever since I got married I'm obsessed with decorating!! If only things were free....

No comments:

Post a Comment