Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Baby showers and such

I am 35 weeks pregnant and counting!! I have 4 1/2 weeks left, give or take. I am getting SOOO excited for our baby to come I can't wait! Curtis will be the best daddy!

Here are some pictures from my utah baby shower that Curtis' mom did! It was really cute and not to mention delicious food! this was a few days after Thankssgiving and so I was about 5 1/2 to 6 months pregnant.



my 2 sister-in-laws cherie, hollie and then my sister DeEtte. all of our babies are due within a 1 month time frame. my baby will have cousins thats for sure!




me and my sisters and my cousin!


Here are some pictures from my az shower at my moms. It turned out way cute but I only had a few pics and I took these when the shower was pretty much over!





some friends!

2 comments:

  1. what a beautiful group of girls!!!
    TOO cute!!!

    and this makes me baby hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These baby showers are fabulous. All of these photos showcase how much success the bash was. For my sister-in-law I too threw a pastel tea baby shower which turned out to be extremely joyful. It was a stunning party held at one of the event locations in LA.

    ReplyDelete