Monday, November 14, 2011

Here is what has been going on since Curt got back..

Curtis's sister in law, Serra, FINALLY had her baby boy twins! We stopped by the day before our cruise (they live in ca.) They were born November 3rd and are so cute! I am so jealous of my baby, she is going to have so many cousins close in age! After the twins, there's 3 more cousins all due within end of feb to end of march.. so fun!

The other weekend we went to my friends cabin with a few couples but unfortunately this is the only picture I took!




Curtis is the best husband and surprised me with a "babymoon" cruise that went to catalina island and ensenada! It was short but sweet! I am starting to get a little large being about 24 weeks now so these may or may not be the last pictures I post of myself for the rest of the pregnancy!! Here are a few from the cruise.


Cute Hubby!

elevator!


formal dinner night


Catalina Island

at one of the shows!

1 comment:

  1. maci, you are adorable pregnant! the ones of just your face, you can't even tell. you are also a powerhouse for being able to be apart from curt so much. travis is gone 48 hours at a time and it makes me crazy. i can't imagine being pregnant and alone for months! hope you are well! xo

    ReplyDelete