Sunday, April 10, 2011

keepin' busy!

Curtis is yet again on another selling trip at the moment, it is a full 2 week long trip (but has felt like a year!) Is it too much info to say I feel like a virgin again?? haha. I have to think of things to do to keep my self busy besides working!! these are somethings I have been up to..

1. working out!!


need new shoes..



2. Thrifty thrifty! Did a little more of some thrift store shopping, I will post pics later of some of my recent finds..ps if you aren't a thrift store shopper yourself.. don't judge, you obviously wash before wearing!!



3. My mom, sister, rachel and I went to a free "learn how to make pizza dough/pizza" class and although we didn't get to do it, we sure tasted it annnd it was amazing!! My mom bought Curtis and I a BOSCH for our wedding present, which curtis probably isn't so excited about.. but me! I can't wait to use it!!!




4. Working of course, I only have 2 weeks left of it! sad!

5. Layed out for the first time this season! yahoo!!

6. Did a little sewing on my thrift store finds.. which did I mention how much I hate to sew?? It literally gives me anxiety and I don't have patience for it. (sorry future barton babies, i won't be mending your clothes.. leave that to aunt bree :)

7. Falling asleep to FRIENDS everynight on the couch like I have been doing since highschool! CLASSIC.


8. Watching a lot of the "Food Network" since all most of my shows are on a break until April 19th. If you ever decide you want to watch it "Down home with the neely's" is quite entertaining!




hugs and kisses everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love this! And as to #7, I miss those days! Don't worry i've gone through all the seasons at least three times!

    ReplyDelete