Sunday, April 3, 2011

no fair!

soo.. I have been wanting to go to New York so badly!! I already have things i want do and see so bad that I didn't do last time!! Frozen hot choc. from Serendipity i've been hearing its amazing, Macys and Bloomingdales (since I worked both places) and much more! I know this is not an easy request (for some obvious reasons) But everytime I see pictures of people going there lately and movies and tv shows et cetera et cetera.. I'm so jealous!! maybe someday later this year for my anniversary, birthday, and christmas present my wish will come true :)









href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiNrNUBI_WzqJln48GqpHG8Xx7ukEbqu6RmNW8HZMFPuZGv3xGyyTcgRv5n4LfHuwAB_nVoGTIwfG8ctUiQCN2SZACBQHjRAkpCO8lhNd4joQgFtk3LbyH7IoJ9tWEoE-a2VsDAqiW0iKDz/s1600/nyc.jpg">

No comments:

Post a Comment