Monday, April 11, 2011

update on the summer

curtis has been very busy working and trying to get his and Luke's business going for the summer. He has been in Texas for almost 2 weeks now. He comes back Thurs., leaves again from the next Sunday until Thurs and when he gets back, he'll pack for Kansas City and leave!

geez, so much for being a newlywed and never seeing him!!! Its ok though because I decided I'm moving too!!

If everythings goes well this summer as planned, I will go from middle of may until august or sept. and luckily my job will take me back after!! phew!! And curtis will be gone Pretty much end of april until Oct.. Seems so long and tiring but we will see!!

I am soo not excited about the 1200 miles drive we both have to do.. alone!! It will probably take me 4 days and maybe I'll do some exploring along the way..

This will be our home for the summer:


No comments:

Post a Comment